The Republic of Constantinopolisia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Janet Schutzengel with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, vat-grown people, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 10.624 billion Constantinopolisians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rosilia. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Constantinopolisian economy, worth a remarkable 3,895 trillion Soliduses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 366,647 Soliduses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.2 times as much as the poorest.
The nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Constantinopolisia, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Constantinopolisia, and private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government. Crime is totally unknown. Constantinopolisia's national animal is the Valkyrie, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Sunlight Warriors.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Constantinopolisia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Topid"".
- : Constantinopolisia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Access to Scientific Knowledge"".
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, private pharmacies close down as medicinal drugs are given away freely by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, shaken martini sales have soared in nations surrounding Constantinopolisia.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Constantinopolisia.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, the nation has welcomed its expats back with open arms.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, every week is blindness awareness week.
- : Constantinopolisia was endorsed by The Empire of Vrashkina.
- : Constantinopolisia was endorsed by The Friendly Republic of Sensorland.
- : Following new legislation in Constantinopolisia, computer users are buried daily in thousands of unsolicited emails.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Westwind, The Undivided, Atheist States of Philippines, Pandaland II, Fujai, Liberillia, Dilber, Greynne, Probablynotverygoodistan, Marina Nova, Crazy Waters, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Common Good, DiscGolfLand, Tropical Isles, Kisovec, Greg Tucker, Wickedly evil people, Sindria, Condonohia, Cro Magnon, Holmani, Kiensu, Leukogeras, Moriari, IndyCar Racing, New Belia, Arvladma, Mediobogdum, Anuubis, Archonina, Volkason, Saronistan, Grand Republic of the Sun, The divisive isolationists, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, BIteland, Aldesport, Mirchusko, Valocke, Willow Gate, Isle Royale, Rowdy, Plarland Amex, Iglot, Muad-Dib, Nas Crustium, Av Libertas Vindex, Podium, and 56 others.The North American Assembly, Parasang, Santos-Dominius, Arifiyyah, Dowaesk, Vlobbania, Kraboch, Mikano, Glorious Existence, Overthinkers, Corbeil, Tithio, Armed pacifists, Lodiberdade, Costelloland, Gryphonian Alliance, The Theeserrasland, Rondria, Idomm, Dolphin-Antarctica, Tacotrees, Blue Bubble, Hongg Kong, Keri Kelli, Hungarian Europe, United Adaikes, Oliverary, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Chaos Realm of Lavoria, Willow-Creek, Apexiala, Haetonia, Brasiliks, Red Neverwinter, Kivotos City, Roiko, Guitermot, Mucht, Darrland, Marausse, Alles Gynanti, Nes Repuland, Almenga, Orhay, Frappe, Hoile, Wunfgrand, VeryAverage, Fotisdia, Freewillistan, Caelum, Hrimland, Priscillqa, Osmari, Sensorland, and Vrashkina.