The Crown Prince of Constantine Lambros is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Justinian Kalominos with a fair hand, and renowned for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, daily referendums, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 11.235 billion Selenids hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, liberal, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Healthcare, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Byzantium. The average income tax rate is 89.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Selenid economy, worth 941 trillion Soliduses a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Retail. Average income is 83,762 Soliduses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The tenet of free speech is held dear, inter-species marriages are ignored by the government, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, and traditional vegetarians are fuming over the introduction of vat-grown meat to the menu. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Constantine Lambros's national animal is the Bass, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Constantine Lambros changed its national nation type to "Crown Prince".
- : Constantine Lambros altered its national flag.
- : Constantine Lambros endorsed The Republic of Qastari.
- : Constantine Lambros was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Constantine Lambros applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Constantine Lambros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Constantine Lambros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Constantine Lambros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : Constantine Lambros was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Inclusive.
- : Constantine Lambros's influence in Selene rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
Endorsements Received: None.