|Capital||New Vegas FDC|
|Leader||President Donald Busch|
The Empire of Conqerica is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Donald Busch with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, infamous sell-swords, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 2.951 billion Conqericans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of New Vegas FDC. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 18.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Conqerican economy, worth 613 trillion Federal Marks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 208,050 Federal Marks, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 719,926 per year while the poor average 43,933, a ratio of 16.4 to 1.
The police use sound cannons and mortars to deal with loud parties, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths, and the parliament doubled in size recently. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Conqerica's national animal is the Wolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Conqerica was endorsed by The Islamic Republic of Empire of Dabiristan.
- : Conqerica was endorsed by The Red Heart of Albrook.
- : Conqerica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Dalimbar".
- : Following new legislation in Conqerica, the parliament doubled in size recently.
- : Following new legislation in Conqerica, constipated-looking politicians are uptight about potty mouths.
- : Following new legislation in Conqerica, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Conqerica, the police use sound cannons and mortars to deal with loud parties.
- : Following new legislation in Conqerica, the best defense is a good fence.
- : Following new legislation in Conqerica, would-be emigrants are told "abandon all hope all ye who would exit here".
- : Following new legislation in Conqerica, movement-triggered sensors mean that for every door that closes another one opens.
Endorsements Received: 42 » Debluu, Layngderfleethe, Northern Celavon, In Insulam Autem Sanguis Et Magia, Aquyia, Hizuru, Veterans Association, Distro-Spartica, New Leganes, The Atlae Isles, The 7th Coalition of Alba, Axdel, Greater New Cassandra, Asendavia, The Three States of Fortuna, Bai Lung, Edwardsport, Juangpen, Auslivia, Enlil, Aivintis, Cellar Doors, Nereua, Brotherland, Eastern Alksearia, Canadian Technocrats, BearStackof2015, Grossvietnam, Saint Richelieu, Wallenburg, Alemannian Empire, Dragons Blood, Kandorith, Preat, Great Algerstonia, Pledonia, MikGonnia, VW53Aland, Spiruvania, Talakra, Albrook, and Empire of Dabiristan.