The State of Conozek is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its frequent executions, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, democratic population of 696 million Conozekians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Welfare, and Law & Order also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Conozek City. The average income tax rate is 18.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Conozekian economy, worth 43.3 trillion Rubles a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Cheese Exports, and Tourism. Average income is 62,266 Rubles, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Scientists earn more grant money for reproducing old experiments than trying anything new, convicted felons are forced into slavery for their crimes, Conozek has designated Conozek City as its capital city, and elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Conozek's national animal is the Leopard.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Conozek changed its national nation type to "State".
- : Conozek changed its national currency to "Ruble".
- : Conozek published "New Overview [SR RP]" (Factbook: Overview).
- : Conozek changed its national nation type to "Regent State".
- : Conozek changed its national motto to "All for the King!".
- : Conozek changed its national nation type to "Provisional Government".
- : Conozek changed its national capital to "Conozek City".
- : Conozek changed its national nation type to "Kingdom".
- : Conozek altered its national flag.
- : Conozek lodged a message on the The North Pacific Regional Message Board.