The Queen's State of Comorosi is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its complete lack of prisons, complete absence of social welfare, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 24.36 billion Comorosians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is primarily concerned with Education, although Industry is also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order aren't funded at all. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.8%.
The very strong Comorosian economy, worth a remarkable 1,135 trillion betales a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Pizza Delivery, Soda Sales, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 46,626 betales, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 452,078 per year while the poor average 231, a ratio of 1,948 to 1.
Rioting and unrest sweep the nation, a typical fast food menu item could serve a small army, the people are famous throughout the region for their bleached-white teeth, and citizens are expected to be proficient in at least five languages. Crime is a major problem, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Comorosi's national animal is the deer, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Comorosi was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extreme.
- : Comorosi's influence in 0000 rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Comorosi's influence in 0000 rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Comorosi's influence in 0000 rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Comorosi relocated from Camp Homey to 0000.
- : Comorosi's influence in Camp Homey fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : Comorosi's influence in Camp Homey fell from "Handshaker" to "Apprentice".
- : Comorosi's influence in Camp Homey fell from "Hermit" to "Handshaker".
- : Comorosi's influence in Camp Homey rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : Comorosi relocated from Ancient Lands to Camp Homey.