The Free Land of Commune of East Asia is a small, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its punitive income tax rates, devotion to social welfare, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 20 million 东亚公社 are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Law & Order, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 73.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The imploded 东亚公社 economy, worth 124 billion energies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is dominated by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 6,236 energies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Brancalandian Brie isn't available anywhere in Commune of East Asia, the government has instituted 'traveller reservations' across the country, the reams of paperwork accompanying any electronic item are a recognised contributor to national deforestation, and the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Commune of East Asia's national animal is the 独角兽, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Commune of East Asia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Commune of East Asia was endorsed by The People's Republic of Alangrad.
- : Commune of East Asia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Commune of East Asia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Commune of East Asia was endorsed by The Nuclear Fallout of A Post-Apocalyptic Wasteland.
- : Commune of East Asia was endorsed by The United Federative Communes of Ubertas.
- : Commune of East Asia's influence in The Communist Bloc rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Commune of East Asia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Secular.
- : Following new legislation in Commune of East Asia, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal.
- : Commune of East Asia changed its national currency to "energy".