The Vyutsk lives on of CommSec is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its state-planned economy, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The democratic population of 1.463 billion CommSecians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The large, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 55.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but sluggish CommSecian economy, worth 29.5 trillion currencies a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is dominated by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Cheese Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 20,149 currencies, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. CommSec's national animal is the animal, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : CommSec's influence in Conifer rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : CommSec's influence in Conifer rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : CommSec updated the World Factbook entry in Conifer.
- : CommSec agreed to construct embassies between Conifer and Evergreen Conifer.
- : CommSec lodged a message on the Conifer Regional Message Board.
- : The Collective of the Species of Gallaton granted Border Control and Embassies authority to CommSec and renamed the office from "Regional Commissioner" to "Region Holder" in Conifer.
- : The Collective of the Species of Gallaton appointed CommSec as Regional Commissioner with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Conifer.
- : CommSec altered its national flag.
- : CommSec changed its national nation type to "Vyutsk lives on".
- : CommSec changed its national nation type to "Holding Nation".