The Republic of Common Good is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Madam President with a fair hand, and notable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and restrictive gun laws. The compassionate, democratic population of 13.698 billion Common Goodians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Graceland. The average income tax rate is 94.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Common Goodian economy, worth a remarkable 1,362 trillion goods a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 99,450 goods, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation's biggest export is stupidity, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections, the seventh son of a seventh son is fated to be a millionaire, and 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Common Good's national animal is the honey bee, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Common Good, 10-year-olds who struggle with integrating by parts are considered slow learners.
- : Following new legislation in Common Good, the seventh son of a seventh son is fated to be a millionaire.
- : Following new legislation in Common Good, passionate nomination battles are often as intense as general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Common Good, the nation's biggest export is stupidity.
- : Common Good endorsed The Empire of Teralyon.
- : Common Good was endorsed by The Empire of Teralyon.
- : Common Good was endorsed by The Dutiful puppet of Alchera.
- : Common Good endorsed The Rational Republic of Mirchusko.
- : Common Good was endorsed by The Rational Republic of Mirchusko.
- : Common Good endorsed The WA Minister Grey Wolf of Denieria.
Endorsements Received: 68 » Shaktirajya, Liberillia, Fujai, Zogradia, Chestaan, Drachmaland, Crazy Waters, Greg Tucker, The United Republic of Westend, Numpties, DiscGolfLand, Tunapocalypse, Vitanu, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, United A, BIteland, Aldesport, The Undivided, Aeneisia, Cazia Minor, Ashkan, Oometz, Wickedly evil people, Empire of Spartacus, Milanway, Kittenlicious, Meist Isle, Ioways, Greynne, The Free States of Gotham, The New Syndicate, Bostotina, WyEast, Condonohia, Arkadia Universalis, Gryphonian Alliance, Zenduria, Pandaland II, Shaqolandia, Kawaii Schoolgirl, Pandaland III, Dalimbar, Westwind, Kingdom of Anderson, The Anti-Social Socialists, Xiuhtezcatl, Premiora, Bhang Bhang Duc, Kisovec, Keerim Foundation, and 18 others.Bran Astor, Papercuts and Skittles, NoHiceLand, Cro Magnon, Ferroia, Royal Institution-Imperial Academy, Grandi Fiori, Troodan, Halvard, New New Avignon, Toberkuibac, Cryland, Meow-meow-mia, Yy4u, Doggerstan, Mirchusko, Alchera, and Teralyon.