|Leader||Overseer Amulius Flavus|
The Brotherhood of Comia Noracon is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Overseer Amulius Flavus with an iron fist, and remarkable for its national health service, smutty television, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 4.979 billion Comia Noraconians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pyrrhus City. The average income tax rate is 61.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Comia Noraconian economy, worth a remarkable 1,129 trillion Drachimas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 226,855 Drachimas, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
Nobody is forced to join the armed forces, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high, and Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Comia Noracon's national animal is the Emperor Scorpion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Boat Mormonism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, Jack Russells have proven to be terrible spies.
- : Comia Noracon endorsed The Commonwealth of Pastern.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, a survey of the nation's rivers and children has shown that pesticide levels are at an all-time regional high.
- : Comia Noracon was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Pastern.
- : Comia Noracon endorsed The Community of Emark.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, family isn't who you're born with but who you abandon in foreign countries.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, nobody is forced to join the armed forces.
- : Comia Noracon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Comia Noracon was endorsed by The Community of Emark.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, many in Comia Noracon are born in the purple.
Endorsements Received: 101 » Wickedly evil people, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Shaktirajya, Oronia, Mathematania, Liberillia, Kisovec, Greg Tucker, Acropylae, Lynier, Fallgriffin, Pandaland III, Shaqolandia, Divina Patriae, Winter Aura, Dalimbar, Denieria, Fujai, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Bran Astor, The Undivided, Grandi Fiori, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Neon Sweden, Oometz, Sensorland, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Tropical Isles, Recuecn, WaffenBrightonburg, Bigstickistan, Constantinopolisia, Pandaland II, Big Bad Badger, Mirchusko, Paschalia, Saint Philip and Laurence, Numpties, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, United States of Northern America, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Holmani, and 51 others.Marshalia, The Fourth Redoubt, Cryland, Pi Island, Quevilis, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Einherfell, Leukogeras, The Unified Missourtama States, Arracrania, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Vlobbania, New Belia, Eienn, Plankstein, Av Libertas Vindex, Gastenburg, Mediobogdum, Hiems, Mercia Regnum, Nas Crustium, Estriacea, Eskaton, Calingfara, Durtoss, Anuubis, The Antarctic Empires, Saransh, Ahssn, Archonina, Troodan, Novasamita, Zoran, Qapaq Suyu, Carvell, Willow Gate, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Rikanhimel, Eleftherios venizelos, Pepinooo, Giovanniland, Grand Republic of the Sun, The Citizens of Victoria, Hologaland, Avystan, Tringapore, Emark, and Pastern.