|Leader||Overseer Amulius Flavus|
The Brotherhood of Comia Noracon is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Overseer Amulius Flavus with an iron fist, and notable for its pith helmet sales, soft-spoken computers, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, cynical population of 7.25 billion Comia Noraconians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Temple Prime. The average income tax rate is 4.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Comia Noraconian economy, worth a remarkable 1,891 trillion Drachimas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, quite specialized black market in Information Technology, Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 260,916 Drachimas, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, students spend the school year learning how great the education system is, internal strife within the Red Bloc crumbles in the face of fiery rhetoric, and the government is hungry to spread communism beyond the nation's borders. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Comia Noracon's national animal is the Emperor Scorpion, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, the government is hungry to spread communism beyond the nation's borders.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, internal strife within the Red Bloc crumbles in the face of fiery rhetoric.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, students spend the school year learning how great the education system is.
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.
- : Comia Noracon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, boats straying just metres away from the shore will raise the ire of the Coast Guard.
- : Comia Noracon voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, bizarre-looking creatures called 'Emperor Scorpiondogs' dominate wildlife preserves.
- : Comia Noracon was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Comia Noracon, teachers are skilled at leaving no evidence of child cruelty.
Endorsements Received: 85 » Wickedly evil people, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Shaktirajya, Oronia, Mathematania, Liberillia, Kisovec, Greg Tucker, Acropylae, Lynier, Fallgriffin, Winter Aura, Fujai, Gryphonian Alliance, The Undivided, Westwind, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Atheist States of Philippines, Tropical Isles, Constantinopolisia, Pandaland II, Mirchusko, Probablynotverygoodistan, Akshireuya, The divisive isolationists, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Holmani, Kiensu, Einherfell, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Vlobbania, New Belia, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Archonina, Willow Gate, Volkason, Fallen Iron Duke, Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Orson Welles, and 35 others.BIteland, Aldesport, Greynne, Forcaforta, Professor thomas, Bhang Bhang Duc, Isle Royale, Rowdy, Zuriath, Ostrogothaland, Mackieron, San Mazer, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Lodiberdade, Weratt, Dictator s, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Rondria, DiscGolfLand, Dowaesk, Muad-Dib, Podium, Plarland Amex, The North American Assembly, Parasang, Santos-Dominius, Morachia, Zoran, Antestia, Papercuts and Skittles, Acerola Orion, and Nagaraningrad.