|Leader||Emperor Damon I|
|Faith||Our Father and Lord|
The Empire of Comein is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Damon I with an iron fist, and renowned for its infamous sell-swords, enslaved workforce, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 3.755 billion Comeinians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Comein City. The average income tax rate is 91.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Comeinian economy, worth 738 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 196,685 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company, cyclists spend more time unlocking their bicycles than they do cycling, and classes are regularly interrupted by drunken children. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Comein's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Our Father and Lord.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Comein published "The Karakorum Convention" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Comein was endorsed by The Superior Nation of Varunapolis.
- : Comein endorsed The Superior Nation of Varunapolis.
- : Comein endorsed The Empire of Rossiyaana.
- : Comein endorsed The Dictatorship of Swedjorn.
- : Following new legislation in Comein, classes are regularly interrupted by drunken children.
- : Following new legislation in Comein, cyclists spend more time unlocking their bicycles than they do cycling.
- : Comein was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Comein, whenever pilots have to bail out the government bails out their company.
- : Following new legislation in Comein, children need to wear helmets and safety harnesses before mounting a carousel horse.
Endorsements Received: 14 » Shronok, Wilhelms, Fetra, Depackya, Anti-Freedoms Co, Borathia, ShrewLlamaLand, Galactic Imperial Republic, Iamdog, La Polizia Si Incazza, Canaveran Empire, Merconitonitopia, The Souless Damned, and Varunapolis.