|Leader||President Jake Crafter|
The Republic of Colonalia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by President Jake Crafter with a fair hand, and remarkable for its parental licensing program, free-roaming dinosaurs, and soft-spoken computers. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.227 billion Colonalians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Port Sutherford. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Colonalian economy, worth 618 trillion Cons a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 146,291 Cons, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Workers for the environmental protection agency are patted down for tartar sauce every morning, drug deals return to the streets as legions of undercover officers stalk the dark web, the breathalyser pledge is a traditional part of marriages in Colonalia, and cash-strapped junkies lick rabbits for a cheap high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Colonalia's national animal is the Phoenix, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Colonalia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Ensuring Effectual Recycling".
- : Colonalia was endorsed by The Glorious Republic of Belands.
- : Colonalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend Kuriko"".
- : Colonalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Commend The Red Fleet"".
- : Colonalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Marine Protection Act".
- : Colonalia was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Fancy Bois.
- : Colonalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "GMO International Trade Accord".
- : Colonalia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions on Forced Eugenics".
- : Colonalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Valanora".
- : Colonalia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Restrictions on Forced Eugenics".