The Retired Delegate of Collector of Souls is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Whamabama with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, zero percent divorce rate, and sprawling nuclear power plants. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 15.733 billion Collectors of Soulsian have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Oured. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 68.0%.
The powerhouse Collector of Soulsian economy, worth a remarkable 1,029 trillion souls a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Basket Weaving. Average income is 65,455 souls, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
Many parents are becoming frustrated with their children's choices in spouses, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours, the poor are often seen pale and dizzy after selling their blood to make ends meet, and the national Police Academies have dedicated infant wings. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Collector of Souls's national animal is the dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Collector of Souls's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Collector of Souls's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Collector of Souls was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Doormat to the Lord.
- : Collector of Souls was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Collector of Souls was endorsed by The Rejection of Libetarian Republics.
- : Collector of Souls's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Collector of Souls's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Collector of Souls's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Collector of Souls endorsed The Rejection of Libetarian Republics.
- : Collector of Souls relocated from Equilism to The Rejected Realms.