|Animal||alien life form|
The Incorporated States of Cocktail Waitresses is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Doctor Benway with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, national health service, and hatred of cheese. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 20.602 billion Cocktail Waitresses hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Vending Machine. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The Cocktail Waitressing economy, worth a remarkable 2,079 trillion pogosticks a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is an impressive 100,916 pogosticks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Grinding bureaucracy has the international wheels of justice turning slowly, the right school tie opens more doors than the right qualification, they say that Doctor Benway's personal computer is full of naked pictures of the Emperor of Maxtopia, and money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cocktail Waitresses's national animal is the alien life form, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cocktail Waitresses endorsed The Monarchic Federation of Escalia.
- : Cocktail Waitresses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Drop Your Pants".
- : Cocktail Waitresses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Epidemic Investigation Act".
- : Cocktail Waitresses was endorsed by The Monarchic Federation of Escalia.
- : Cocktail Waitresses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Recognition of the General Assembly".
- : Cocktail Waitresses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Border Policy".
- : Cocktail Waitresses endorsed The Republic of The Free United Nations.
- : Cocktail Waitresses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Apostates".
- : Cocktail Waitresses was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Cocktail Waitresses voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".