The Grand Federation of Cobaltian Republics is a massive, socially progressive nation, renowned for its complete lack of prisons, irreverence towards religion, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 2.027 billion Cobaltians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The tiny, liberal, outspoken government is primarily concerned with Welfare, although Education and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Law & Order receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cobaltia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.3%.
The very strong Cobaltian Republicsian economy, worth 110 trillion Cobaltias a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 54,651 Cobaltias, with the richest citizens earning 8.4 times as much as the poorest.
Voting is voluntary and Cobaltian Republics has designated Cobaltia as its capital city. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Cobaltian Republics's national animal is the Cobalt Miner, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cobaltian Republics published "Cobalt Network - Important Documents" (Meta: Reference).
- : The Technocratic State of Atrilan granted Embassies authority to Cobaltian Republics as Modifier in Cobalt Network.
- : Cobaltian Republics lodged a message on the Cobalt Network Regional Message Board.
- : Cobaltian Republics published "Cobalt Network Constitution" (Meta: Reference).
- : Cobaltian Republics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Zombified and the Top 10% for Most Dead.
- : Cobaltian Republics was ravaged by a Zombie Thing Horde from The Order of Shadow Guard, infecting 54 million survivors and converting to a zombie exporter! Oh no!
- : Cobaltian Republics's influence in Cobalt Network rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Cobaltian Republics published "The Political Cobaltia" (Factbook: Politics).
- : Cobaltian Republics published "The Political Cobaltia" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Cobaltian Republics changed its national capital to "Cobaltia", its demonym to "Cobaltian", its motto to "Long live Cobaltia!", and its nation type to "Grand Federation".