The Lucifer Morningstar of Club Lux is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Lucifer Morningstar with an even hand, and notable for its deadly medical pandemics, state-planned economy, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 11.613 billion Heathens and Demons have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Healthcare, although Industry, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Penthouse. The average income tax rate is 11.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Demonic economy, worth a remarkable 1,383 trillion Pentecostal Coins a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized, broadly diversified black market in Retail, Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Soda Sales. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 119,105 Pentecostal Coins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Political activists are routinely executed, new arrivals are asked the location of the Minister of the Interior's birthmark, war criminals are given full state funerals, and excessive wheelchair ramps on government buildings have been compared to theme park attractions. Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Club Lux's national animal is the Lost Soul, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Satanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Club Lux was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Armed.
- : Club Lux's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Club Lux resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Club Lux's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Club Lux lost the position of Grace of Gaia WA Delegate to The Empire of Avayen.
- : The Most Graceful of Guardian of Gaia removed Communications and Polls authority from the WA Delegate Club Lux in Grace of Gaia.
- : The Most Graceful of Guardian of Gaia dismissed Club Lux as Sovereign of Neraka / Teyrn of Foreign Affairs of Grace of Gaia.
- : Club Lux relocated from Grace of Gaia to The Rejected Realms.
- : Club Lux was ejected and banned from Grace of Gaia by The Most Graceful of Guardian of Gaia.
- : Club Lux's influence in Grace of Gaia rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".