The Republic of Cleric Beast is a massive, efficient nation, notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, zero percent divorce rate, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 4.27 billion Cleric Beastians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Education. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 29.2%.
The very strong Cleric Beastian economy, worth 243 trillion francs a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 56,933 francs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 200,116 per year while the poor average 11,739, a ratio of 17.0 to 1.
Disadvantaged neighbourhoods have become no-go areas after sundown, 4-year-olds studying for their mathematics exams are anxious that they will be unemployable in adulthood if they fail, being nicknamed "Orange Face" has done Leader's credibility no favours, and sex offenders find themselves cut off from the ability to repeat their crimes. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cleric Beast's national animal is the dolphin, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cleric Beast's influence in Pickle Foundation fell from "Contender" to "Negotiator".
- : Cleric Beast's influence in Pickle Foundation rose from "Negotiator" to "Contender".
- : Cleric Beast's influence in Pickle Foundation rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Cleric Beast's influence in Pickle Foundation rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Cleric Beast's influence in Pickle Foundation rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Cleric Beast's influence in Pickle Foundation rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Cleric Beast resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Cleric Beast's influence in Pickle Foundation rose from "Zero" to "Envoy".
- : Cleric Beast was endorsed by The Republic of Zoom-5.
- : Cleric Beast endorsed The Commonwealth of Socknetpaban.