The War State of Clear Creek is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Harry Callahan with an iron fist, and notable for its closed borders, barren, inhospitable landscape, and zero percent divorce rate. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 5.289 billion Soldiers are ruled with an iron fist by the corrupt, dictatorship government, which oppresses anyone who isn't on the board of a Fortune 500 company. Large corporations tend to be above the law, and use their financial clout to gain ever-increasing government benefits at the expense of the poor and unemployed.
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, pro-business, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Industry, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Welfare and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rajgad Gulag. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 54.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Clear Creekian economy, worth a remarkable 1,203 trillion Bullets a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Uranium Mining, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 227,591 Bullets, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 1,116,810 per year while the poor average 26,546, a ratio of 42.1 to 1.
Soldiers caught jaywalking often have their houses seized by the police, weird or unusual crimes merit cruel and unusual punishments, Tesco was recently named as the new national treasurer, and a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, despite the fact that it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many laws. Clear Creek's national animal is the Viper, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Eastwoodism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Clear Creek was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Clear Creek was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Azbadar.
- : Clear Creek voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom of Religion".
- : Clear Creek was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes and the Top 10% for Rudest Citizens.
- : Clear Creek voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend August".
- : Clear Creek voted for the World Assembly Resolution "National Sovereignty Act".
- : Clear Creek was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Clear Creek applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Clear Creek, a byzantine web of conspiracies and secret alliances must be navigated any time legislation is voted upon.
- : Following new legislation in Clear Creek, Tesco was recently named as the new national treasurer.
Endorsements Received: None.