|Leader||Benedict Aanuoluwapo Oguntuwase|
The Holy Catholic Kingdom of Classic Bible Comics is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Benedict Aanuoluwapo Oguntuwase with an even hand, and renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, avant-garde cinema, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, devout population of 2.676 billion Classicans are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CBC City. The average income tax rate is 37.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong CBC economy, worth 226 trillion Classoes a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 84,776 Classoes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Pawn shop reality shows dominate basic cable, aggravated apostrophe abusers are admonished and assaulted, international tensions are high as Classic Bible Comics threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens, and citizens must pay to enjoy Classic Bible Comics's pristine beaches. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Classic Bible Comics's national animal is the Blue jay, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Classic Bible Comics was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : Classic Bible Comics was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Trout Fishing Sector.
- : Classic Bible Comics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "All We Want for Christmas Is You".
- : Classic Bible Comics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Reducing Light Pollution".
- : Classic Bible Comics's influence in Union of Christian Nations rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Classic Bible Comics, citizens must pay to enjoy Classic Bible Comics's pristine beaches.
- : Classic Bible Comics published "The Holy Catholic Church of Classic Bible Comics" (Factbook: Religion).
- : Classic Bible Comics lodged a message on the Europe Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Classic Bible Comics, international tensions are high as Classic Bible Comics threatens any government with the audacity to arrest its citizens.
- : Classic Bible Comics voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Injunct Algerheaven".
Endorsements Received: 1 » Gideon.