|Leader||King Valetino XI|
|Currency||Citillan imperial peso|
The Federal Technocratic Kingdom of Citalli is a massive, safe nation, ruled by King Valetino XI with an even hand, and remarkable for its soft-spoken computers, punitive income tax rates, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, humorless population of 2.664 billion Citillans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Citalli City. The average income tax rate is 97.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Citillan economy, worth 420 trillion Citillan imperial pesos a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 157,814 Citillan imperial pesos, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers, and a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for duck sacrifices. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Citalli's national animal is the duck, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Citalli, a surprising number of police officers have been arrested for duck sacrifices.
- : Following new legislation in Citalli, all statues and paintings of dogs are being destroyed to avoid offending cat-lovers.
- : Following new legislation in Citalli, frequent fliers are obliged to submit to invasive security procedures by government security.
- : Following new legislation in Citalli, invasive species are hunted by the gendarmerie.
- : Citalli voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Citalli voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Following new legislation in Citalli, earthquake sirens are a leading cause of hearing loss.
- : Following new legislation in Citalli, Citalli's children are widely acknowledged as the most foul-mouthed in the region.
- : Following new legislation in Citalli, police drones follow every suspected Peeping Tom.
- : Following new legislation in Citalli, the new Refuse Hills housing development is under construction.
Endorsements Received: 35 » Antarctic SARNZ, The Vanguard Fleet, Dune-Aemiliana, ROMA MKIII, Ciodiw, Pead Lan, Wallachinstein, Novocita, Non Existent Nation, The 2nd Kingdom of Domina, Zestria, Microsa, Pax Scio, Stratoss, Ritanstan, North Vlanderberg, Wintry North, Fellwieg, The Libertarian States, Vierslan, Jef and JAMAL the Squa and West Garbanzo, Wess Syna, United Angeer, United States of Technocracy, Karambo, Apellidor, Lomonosia, Eastern Sudetenland, Republic of South Africa 2, Lenin Democratic State, Milenion, Confucasland, BigSnek, ExoGeni, and Arztosk.