The Republic of Cisdaniria is a huge, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 440 million Cisdanirians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The enormous, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 71.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Cisdanirian economy, worth 21.8 trillion Lire a year, is quite specialized and dominated by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Tourism, and Pizza Delivery. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 49,439 Lire, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal, and a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cisdaniria's national animal is the Harpia, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cisdaniria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Following new legislation in Cisdaniria, a ban on unsolicited cold calling in all forms is in effect.
- : Following new legislation in Cisdaniria, the nation's Medal of Honour can be found as a free toy in breakfast cereal.
- : Following new legislation in Cisdaniria, school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students.
- : Following new legislation in Cisdaniria, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Following new legislation in Cisdaniria, the government is spending millions on renovating the public transportation system.
- : Cisdaniria endorsed The Republic of Nivilian.
- : Cisdaniria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Cisdaniria was endorsed by The Republic of Nivilian.
- : Cisdaniria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
Endorsements Received: 55 » Brotherland, Republic of Berzerkistan, Danelaw Scandinavia, Lingu, Dravida India, Mays Austrian Nation, A mean old man, VW53Aland, Zang0, Layngderfleethe, Republoslavia, Debluu, Lorrana, A Slanted Black Stripe, Marrabuk, Tretrid, Zukchiva, Axdel, Oofery, Wiranath, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Staynes, Wanabe, BearStackof2015, The Bedford Initiative, Santa Dystopia, Eastern Alksearia, Modra, Gunov, Federation Of Columbian Republics, The Three States of Fortuna, Wallenburg, Vizh, Distro-Spartica, Greater New Cassandra, Johor DT, Dannemarie, Espeon LD, Acronis, Roma IV, The Kulaata Islands, Ridann, Technocratic Tagalog, Pirnovo, Dragons Blood, Spiruvania, BowPen, Devlon, Vessarlian, and 5 others.Nevertopia, Cellar Doors, From New World, Eagle Crest, and Nivilian.