|Leader||The Consul of the Plenum|
|Animal||white cinic eagle|
The United Technate of Cinigard is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Consul of the Plenum with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 12.694 billion Cinigardians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Veraleum. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Cinic economy, worth a remarkable 3,233 trillion cins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 254,737 cins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The minority inevitably have their addenda vetoed, graffiti graces every city's streets, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, and politicians suffer insomnia after a former small-town mayor released her searing bestseller 'Deboning Political Turkeys: Primed for Minister'. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cinigard's national animal is the white cinic eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Pantheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cinigard's influence in Commonwealth of Liberty rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Cinigard was endorsed by The Federation of York Zionia.
- : Cinigard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate The Embassy".
- : Cinigard voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Right To Secure Digital Communication".
- : Cinigard was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Cinigard was endorsed by The Empire of Whole Oregon.
- : Cinigard voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Death Penalty Ban"".
- : Following new legislation in Cinigard, politicians suffer insomnia after a former small-town mayor released her searing bestseller 'Deboning Political Turkeys: Primed for Minister'.
- : Following new legislation in Cinigard, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit.
- : Following new legislation in Cinigard, graffiti graces every city's streets.