The Imperium of Cinaptnod is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Errol with an iron fist, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, infamous sell-swords, and conspicuous electricity pylons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 6.883 billion Cinaptnodianz are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Magrathea. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 10.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Cinaptnodiat economy, worth a remarkable 1,382 trillion triganic pus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an amazing 200,887 triganic pus, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 743,877 per year while the poor average 38,200, a ratio of 19.5 to 1.
The government has become increasingly militant, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters, war criminals are given full state funerals, and sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cinaptnod's national animal is the 303 bookworm, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Militant atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cinaptnod's influence in The Labyrinth rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Following new legislation in Cinaptnod, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors.
- : Cinaptnod voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protection of Biomedical Research".
- : Cinaptnod endorsed The Imperialistic Autocracy of Alezia.
- : Cinaptnod endorsed The Imperial Empire of Portugal Is Great.
- : Following new legislation in Cinaptnod, war criminals are given full state funerals.
- : Cinaptnod voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates".
- : Following new legislation in Cinaptnod, medical experts advise that those claiming to be medical experts are probably fraudsters.
- : Following new legislation in Cinaptnod, the government has become increasingly militant.
- : Following new legislation in Cinaptnod, one complaint of Cinaptnod's new periodic table is it's easy to confuse fearlessleaderium with gloriousleaderium.
Endorsements Received: None.