|Leader||Emperor Matthew VIII|
|Faith||Church of Cimmeria|
The Imperial Federation of Cimmerien is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Emperor Matthew VIII with an iron fist, and renowned for its daily referendums, infamous sell-swords, and frequent executions. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 7.093 billion Cimmerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Dinsmark. The average income tax rate is 90.3%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cimmerian economy, worth a remarkable 1,075 trillion Imperial Guilders a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Basket Weaving. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 151,632 Imperial Guilders, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
All writing must pass a censorship board before being allowed on the shelves, police conduct weekly raids looking for contraband cheeseburgers, the nation's secret service is so secret that nobody knows if it has one, and the government would rather execute a hundred innocent men than let one guilty one appeal a verdict. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cimmerien's national animal is the unknown, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Church of Cimmeria.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cimmerien resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Imperial Union of New Pruessen.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Empty Void of Q w e r t y.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Confederacy of Napnomadia.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Borderlands of North Altatude.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Peaceful Easy Feeling of Dar es Saalam.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Technocratic Republic of Kasazzastan.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Democratic Federation of Kirostan.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Utopia future of Municipality of Baria and Vungtau.
- : Cimmerien was endorsed by The Kingdom of Vikingiarchy.