|Leader||Per Dietrich Fönsmark|
The Federal Republic of Cibelie is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Per Dietrich Fönsmark with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, compulsory military service, and daily referendums. The compassionate, democratic population of 4.896 billion Cibelieans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Börghavnslot. The average income tax rate is 70.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Cibeliean economy, worth 275 trillion Euros a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Woodchip Exports, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 56,185 Euros, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Literature classes frequently go on field trips to rock concerts, the nation's hospitals are criticized for caring more about profits than patients, the "temporary replacement bus service" is now a permanent fixture, and police spend their Saturday nights breaking up illegal street races. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cibelie's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cibelie's influence in The Region That Has No Big Banks rose from "Zero" to "Duckspeaker".
- : Cibelie relocated from Balder to The Region That Has No Big Banks.
- : Cibelie applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Cibelie was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Cibelie's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Cibelie was refounded in Balder.
- : Cibelie ceased to exist in The Region That Has No Big Banks.
- : Cibelie's influence in The Region That Has No Big Banks rose from "Diplomat" to "Ambassador".
- : Cibelie's influence in The Region That Has No Big Banks rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Diplomat".
- : Cibelie was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.