The Republic of Chubaka is a huge, efficient nation, renowned for its parental licensing program, compulsory military service, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 210 million Chubakans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 48.5%.
The very strong Chubakan economy, worth 15.0 trillion bakas a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Woodchip Exports, and Book Publishing. Average income is 71,534 bakas, with the richest citizens earning 5.1 times as much as the poorest.
The single fish caught by Chubakan fishers last year is cited as evidence of Chubaka's thriving fisheries, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, corporate lobbying has been outlawed, and advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public. Crime is totally unknown. Chubaka's national animal is the tiger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, advertisers are struggling to make water sound cool to a twitchy public.
- : Chubaka endorsed The Seven Golden United States of Zukchiva.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, corporate lobbying has been outlawed.
- : Chubaka was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Chubaka was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, the single fish caught by Chubakan fishers last year is cited as evidence of Chubaka's thriving fisheries.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, both diets and economic output are growing leaner with recent restrictions to free trade.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, life is short but human kindness is endless.
- : Following new legislation in Chubaka, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income.
Endorsements Received: 64 » BearStackof2015, Wiranath, Fedele, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, VW53Aland, Davelands, Ravendi, Rhealaliit, TheRuthenians, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Axdel, Hizuru, Pakitsk, The Angel of Charity, Janoobi Jazair, Am Echad, Akorial, The Holy Utopian Republic, Acheronn, Agonya, Adavan, Adolanta, Abadong, Aklevin, Kilkire, CheeseBurrito, Free sovereign Soviet socialist republic, Empalla, Free The Lagich, Deubonia, Froplondia, EnderShnovia, Devlon, Astroa, Ellsonian Dominion, Freedom Fascists, Endertopias, Adriatican, Goodnamesarerare, Izonno, Roissyland, Aeljae, Tim Stark, Free Peoples Republic of Sandir, East Malaysia, Stoyania, Someseni, Brotherland, Bachtendekuppen, and 14 others.Todd McCloud, Furnifold, Aleister, Opossum Slayer, Funkadelia, Greater Felter, Roliganistan, Abtracnt, The United Neo American Union, Elejamie, The United Asian Republics, Lyontisia, Danesopia, and Aelitia.