The Eternally Chaotic Imperium of Chronosia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Remiel De Drakan with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, frequent executions, and smutty television. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless, devout population of 25.124 billion Chronosians are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small, corrupt, pro-business government is effectively ruled by the Department of Defense, with Law & Order also on the agenda, while Environment and Spirituality are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chronosia Prime. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 39.5%.
The all-consuming Chronosian economy, worth a remarkable 5,762 trillion Imperial Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Arms Manufacturing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 229,368 Imperial Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 649,513 per year while the poor average 64,759, a ratio of 10.0 to 1.
A new generation of aquariumless hotels are being built under government supervision, chalkboards are replaced with billboards in the classroom, fancy dress parties are raided by military police for new recruits, and games of cops and robbers typically end in at least one fatal shooting. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Chronosia's national animal is the Bloodthirster, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Chaos worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chronosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Chronosia's influence in Osiris rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Chronosia's influence in Osiris rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Chronosia's influence in Osiris rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Chronosia's influence in Osiris rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Chronosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Safest.
- : Chronosia was refounded in Osiris.
- : Chronosia ceased to exist.
- : Chronosia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Chronosia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments and the Top 10% for Highest Poor Incomes.