The Monarchical Republic of Christos is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by TBD with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 5.509 billion Christosians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Administration are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Coronasburg. The average income tax rate is 81.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Christosian economy, worth 493 trillion Dollarmarks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Basket Weaving, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 89,511 Dollarmarks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Getting an autograph has become harder than ever, TBD spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow, and it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christos's national animal is the Emperor Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Christos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments and Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Christos resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Christos published "Nations within the Christos Universe" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : Christos was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Christos changed its national leader to "TBD".
- : Christos changed its national leader to "President Aldritch Killian".
- : Following new legislation in Christos, it can be a real jungle in a modern courtroom.
- : Following new legislation in Christos, it is believed that belligerence is a passing phase foreign leaders will soon outgrow.
- : Following new legislation in Christos, TBD spends weekends doing the laundry of foreign leaders.
- : Following new legislation in Christos, getting an autograph has become harder than ever.