The Theocracy of Christendomer is a small, orderly nation, renowned for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and compulsory military service. The hard-working, cynical, devout population of 26 million Christendomerians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Spirituality, although Welfare, Defense, and Education are also considered important, while Environment and Industry receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 22.7%.
The strong Christendomerian economy, worth 1.42 trillion Godsent Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with major contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 54,574 Godsent Dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 155,280 per year while the poor average 15,306, a ratio of 10.1 to 1.
College students make ends meet by selling their kidneys, Christendomerians seem to be catching more chills, charities reserve the right to not help those who go against religious teachings, and god-fearing citizens can be seen in prayer circles around the Big Max impact crater. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Christendomer's national animal is the panther, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Christendomer was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : Christendomer was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Christendomer was endorsed by The Swiftly Tilting Land of Tsunamy.
- : Christendomer was endorsed by The 🐌🐚 Foreign Minister 🐚🐌 of Aumeltopia.
- : Christendomer was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United States of Vietnam.
- : Christendomer's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Christendomer was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Christendomer voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Don't Kill the Poor Act".
- : Christendomer voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Don't Kill the Poor Act".
- : Christendomer was endorsed by The Queendom of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
Endorsements Received: 19 » Erinor, Beepee, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Volaworand, Bawkie, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, Paranoia, Hanguk-Nippon, Republic of the Teutons, Lififul, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sedunn, United States of Vietnam, Aumeltopia, Tsunamy, Farengeto, and New Briantown.