|Leader||Emperor Nathaniel IV|
|Faith||Something or other|
The Empire of Chrinthania is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Emperor Nathaniel IV with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 11.171 billion Chrinthanians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hexham. The average income tax rate is 74.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Chrinthanian economy, worth 954 trillion Imperials a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 85,430 Imperials, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Noises louder than a whisper have been prohibited by law, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons', third party candidates are now gaining some representation in Parliament, and Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chrinthania's national animal is the Bull, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Something or other.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chrinthania was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Chrinthania's influence in A Modern World rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Chrinthania's influence in A Modern World rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Chrinthania's influence in A Modern World rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Chrinthania's influence in A Modern World rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Chrinthania was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending, Most Compassionate Citizens, Nicest Citizens, Most Rebellious Youth, and Safest.
- : Chrinthania's influence in A Modern World rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Chrinthania relocated from Balder to A Modern World.
- : Chrinthania was refounded in Balder.
- : Chrinthania ceased to exist in Osiris.