The Free Land of Chordalci is a large, genial nation, remarkable for its burgeoning horseshoe crab population. The compassionate, devout population of 62 million Chordalcians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The medium-sized government prioritizes Spirituality, with Welfare, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Industry and Environment are ignored. The average income tax rate is 24.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Chordalcian economy, worth 1.99 trillion parts a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Information Technology, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 32,120 parts, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy immunity to prosecution, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate, euthanasia is legal, and careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations. Crime is totally unknown. Chordalci's national animal is the horseshoe crab, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chordalci's influence in Refugia rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Chordalci's influence in Refugia rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Chordalci's influence in Refugia rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Chordalci's influence in Refugia rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Chordalci was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Devout.
- : Following new legislation in Chordalci, careless Maxémon Trainers have been the cause of numerous search and rescue operations.
- : Chordalci relocated from Conch Kingdom to Refugia.
- : Following new legislation in Chordalci, euthanasia is legal.
- : Following new legislation in Chordalci, high-income earners pay a 100% tax rate.
- : Chordalci was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".