The Federation of China Formed of Chinese Regions is a gargantuan, socially progressive nation, ruled by Grand Admiral Yang Wen-Li with an even hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, keen interest in outer space, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed population of 11.827 billion Chinese People have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The tiny government is primarily concerned with Education, with Industry, Healthcare, and Environment also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Defense receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 4.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chinese economy, worth a remarkable 1,743 trillion Yuan a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 147,428 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon, and motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts". Crime, especially youth-related, is pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. Chinese Regions's national animal is the Kawaii Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is de facto Buddhist but de jure secular.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Cultural-Civilization of Zhong Hua Min Zu granted Appearance authority to Chinese Regions as Councillor in China.
- : Chinese Regions's influence in China rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Chinese Regions was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : Chinese Regions lodged a message on the China Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Chinese Regions, motorcycle riders are required to wear so much gear they've been nicknamed "Stay Pufts".
- : Following new legislation in Chinese Regions, the phrase 'spreading like wildfire' is no longer in the public lexicon.
- : Following new legislation in Chinese Regions, the military patrols the streets in search of possible secessionists.
- : Chinese Regions was reclassified from "New York Times Democracy" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Chinese Regions, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists.
- : The Cultural-Civilization of Zhong Hua Min Zu appointed Chinese Regions as Councillor with authority over Communications and Polls in China.