|Capital||Santiago de Chile|
The Republic of Chiile is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Daniella Cicardini with a fair hand, and notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-working, democratic population of 1.134 billion Chileans are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Santiago de Chile. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 8.4%.
The very strong Chiilean economy, worth 74.1 trillion Peso Chilenoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is 65,343 Peso Chilenoes, with the richest citizens earning 9.4 times as much as the poorest.
Chiile has designated Santiago de Chile as its capital city, Daniella Cicardini has just been declared ruler of Chiile in an international press conference, and the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low. Chiile's national animal is the Cóndor, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities, and its national religion is Iglesia Católica.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chiile's influence in Union Mundial rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Chiile's influence in Union Mundial rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Chiile's influence in Union Mundial rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Chiile's influence in Union Mundial rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Chiile was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Chiile lodged a message on the Union Mundial Regional Message Board.
- : Chiile changed its national faith to "Iglesia Católica".
- : Following new legislation in Chiile, the government has declined to declare any particular religion as its 'official' one.
- : Chiile's influence in Union Mundial rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Chiile relocated from Lazarus to Union Mundial.