|Leader||Prime Minister Calvin Bishop|
|Animal||golden masked owl|
The Parliamentary Republic of Chasia is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Prime Minister Calvin Bishop with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic, humorless population of 16.806 billion Chasians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, corrupt, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seneca. The average income tax rate is 9.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Chasian economy, worth a remarkable 7,230 trillion kronols a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 430,218 kronols, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
It's believed that women's brains will overheat if they think for themselves, money grows on trees, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections, and libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés. Crime is totally unknown. Chasia's national animal is the golden masked owl, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, libraries are bulldozed to make way for internet cafés.
- : Chasia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Limiting Animal Pathogens".
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, citizens are exhausted from weekly general elections.
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, money grows on trees.
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, it's believed that women's brains will overheat if they think for themselves.
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, birth rates have hit an all-time low.
- : Chasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Condemn The Black Hawks"".
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, the news is showing footage of Prime Minister Calvin Bishop bullying an old man to the point of tears.
- : Following new legislation in Chasia, gossip magazines have pictures of Prime Minister Calvin Bishop sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Chasia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Electrum".
Endorsements Received: 31 » Vancouvia, Verdon, Townside, Noronica, Miklania, Murab, Athara Magarat, San Montagna, Linaviar, Corindia, Nhoor, Frencin, Keomora, Serpens Land, Lesva, Razzgriz, Dothrakia, Kuvo, Segentova, Solaryia, Abslandia, American Liberal Principalities, Sylvaynia, Aeteros, Aecurora, Hosavan, Coldwoods, Dormill and Stiura, Laeden, Doravo, and The Kayevies.