The Lord of Charles Cerebella is a gargantuan, safe nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, sprawling nuclear power plants, and restrictive gun laws. The hard-working, democratic population of 11.829 billion Charles Cerebellans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of London. The average income tax rate is 75.7%.
The strong Charles Cerebellan economy, worth 619 trillion Sterlings a year, is quite specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Woodchip Exports, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 52,345 Sterlings, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.3 times as much as the poorest.
Conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, 'The Anti-Government Hour' is a popular programme on many of Charles Cerebella's radio stations, elevator music has been replaced by thrash metal played at maximum volume, and streakers swamp all public events in order to bare it all. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Charles Cerebella's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Proud Patriotic Nation of Kalbera.
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Attos.
- : Charles Cerebella was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Imperial Republic of Paulotzia.
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Bastardship of Bourgognesace.
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Confederacy of New Gadsden.
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Delegate's Paradise State of Trinnien.
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Colony of 2209.
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Darcness.
- : Charles Cerebella was endorsed by The Federal Commander of Potchen.
Endorsements Received: 54 » Great Idel-Ural and Siberia, BoonerTropilis, Katkasistan, Raghallaigh, Red God Rhllor, Celtian, Psydrae, Ivelboria, North Freedonia, Anatalipa, Alenium, Athorack, Apto, Malashaan Colony, South Grand Mountain, --Neo-America--, Archology, Anoynmous Members, Aditya Republic, Autoria, Alt Penguinia, Yugarritia, Biayla, Angama, Byzantiumum, Bralia, Samudera Darussalam, Noahs Second Country, Akeland, The Lusitanian Empire, Beriwen, Aqual, Budraria, The Republic of IceIceJay, Twispar, Altazaro, Pope Joan, Basement Kitteh, Azkroth, Hrafnjall, Omaha Utopia, Bonbon2002, Rapapoo, Adhavania, Athenalion, Potchen, Darcness, 2209, Trinnien, New Gadsden, and 4 others.Bourgognesace, Paulotzia, Attos, and Kalbera.