|Leader||Super Space Senpai Sama|
The Meritocratic Motharchy of Charisma Bonus is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Super Space Senpai Sama with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, vat-grown people, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate population of 1.025 billion Charismites enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Imperial Court. The average income tax rate is 73.9%.
The all-consuming Charisma Bonusian economy, worth 110 trillion Dies a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 108,164 Dies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health, and the roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Charisma Bonus's national animal is the Sheep, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Charisma Bonus, the roads are notorious throughout the region for their peril.
- : Following new legislation in Charisma Bonus, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : Charisma Bonus voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Charisma Bonus, the nation faces constant invasions by foreign boy bands.
- : Following new legislation in Charisma Bonus, citizens know never to accept cookies from strangers.
- : Following new legislation in Charisma Bonus, the best-of-the-best athletes have been replaced by the best-of-the-mediocre.
- : Charisma Bonus endorsed The Principality of Alambar.
- : Following new legislation in Charisma Bonus, police officers often head to work wearing onesies and fluffy pink bunny-slippers.
- : Following new legislation in Charisma Bonus, engineers preemptively order lawyers after every power cut.
- : Charisma Bonus was endorsed by The Principality of Alambar.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Purple Hyacinth, Qvait, Western Fardelshufflestein, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Erinor, Amerion, Tepertopia, The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, The SpaceNeo-Goryeo Etymological Society, Phanama, Corgitopiaa, Bleakfoot, The Worst army of, Marinho Islands, Steampunk Engineers, Farengeto, New Briantown, Nowa Europa, Proctethia, Volaworand, Wehraboos, Linguiniland, Aumeltopia, PenguinPies, Canmore, Kandorith, Ebonhand, Tsunamy, Vanbella, West Pastafaria, House Ahsanul, Jehenna, WI SD EA D, Rabbitz, Land Without Shrimp, Apartment 11F, Shefino, Yellunstryer, Doraya, Bawkie, Belschaft, Rotenaplistan, Eskvenn, Beepee, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rebel-topia, Zataras, Treir, and 40 others.Ralphburg, Synarion, Playing Pianos Filled With Flames, Wakandan Tribes, Wallechi, Auphelia, Truskawkoland, Honey Cake, Holota, Qawe, The Altan, Seythennia, Death to democracy, Scu Greinne, Yeses, Conexia, Concrete Slab, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Doge Land, LadyRebels, Sandaoguo, Bichedder, Ipugao, NIGHTRAY, Carthatska, West Bridgeport, Libedistan, Westenhald, New Belgrade, Sedunn, Enplatia, Ceutalia, Gonrati, Noimosini, The United Australian States, Abarri, Populaa, Pagrosse, Herbert Island, and Alambar.