The Freedom Christmasy Realm of Chaotic Jevil is a huge, socially progressive nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 581 million Lightners live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, although Healthcare, Welfare, and Public Transport are also considered important, while International Aid and Spirituality receive no funds. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.8%.
The strong Chaotic Jevilian economy, worth 28.1 trillion Chaoses a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is fairly diversified and led by the Furniture Restoration industry, with major contributions from Retail, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 48,351 Chaoses, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 311,629 per year while the poor average 3,030, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Chaotic Jevil's national animal is the Chaos, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Chaotic Jevil's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Chaotic Jevil changed its national nation type to "Freedom Christmasy Realm".
- : Chaotic Jevil changed its national nation type to "Freedom Realm".
- : Chaotic Jevil's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Chaotic Jevil changed its national demonym to "Lightner".
- : Chaotic Jevil changed its national demonym to "darkner".
- : Chaotic Jevil applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Chaotic Jevil relocated from Christmas to Artificial Solar System.
- : Chaotic Jevil resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Chaotic Jevil lodged a message on the Christmas Regional Message Board.