|Capital||Chaos Realm of Lavoria City|
The Empire of Chaos Realm of Lavoria is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Faustius with an even hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, cheerful population of 6.421 billion Lavorians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chaos Realm of Lavoria City. The average income tax rate is 95.8%.
The frighteningly efficient Lavorian economy, worth a remarkable 1,002 trillion Chaos Gems a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 156,158 Chaos Gems, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A new "thought police" branch is being developed, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen, and newspapers are celebrating Faustius saving over a million cats from trees. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chaos Realm of Lavoria's national animal is the Bloody Angel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Chaos Realm of Lavoria, newspapers are celebrating Faustius saving over a million cats from trees.
- : Following new legislation in Chaos Realm of Lavoria, the government mails weekly updates on the new anti-junk mail laws to every citizen.
- : Following new legislation in Chaos Realm of Lavoria, foreign policy is to avoid standing up to bullies.
- : Following new legislation in Chaos Realm of Lavoria, a new "thought police" branch is being developed.
- : Chaos Realm of Lavoria was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in Chaos Realm of Lavoria, school football matches are usually five-a-side.
- : Following new legislation in Chaos Realm of Lavoria, the navy plans patrols according to how many pubs nearby ports have.
- : Chaos Realm of Lavoria endorsed The Armed Republic of Gloomiville.
- : Following new legislation in Chaos Realm of Lavoria, the government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping.
- : Following new legislation in Chaos Realm of Lavoria, the thin blue line is composed of picketing police officers demanding better pensions.
Endorsements Received: 179 » Crazy Waters, Wickedly evil people, Dilber, Mediobogdum, Westwind, Giovanniland, Hamburg Neo, Fujai, Overthinkers, Archonina, The North American Assembly, Podium, Lodiberdade, Costelloland, Blue Bubble, United Adaikes, Muad-Dib, The Holy Principality of Saint Mark, Almenga, Willow Gate, DiscGolfLand, Kisovec, Pandaland II, IndyCar Racing, Arvladma, Greg Tucker, Oliverary, Atheist States of Philippines, New Belia, Escapitania, Vlobbania, Draggy, Plarland Amex, Ingentis Novus, The Rega, Inner Ryxtylopia, Galaxy Meows, Thyrall, Viperina, Mirchusko, Serrus, Tithio, Kraboch, Hongg Kong, Sultanat of Turkistan, Sindria, Av Libertas Vindex, Nas Crustium, New Democratic Republic of Russia, Albyion Kingdom, and 129 others.Ostrogothaland, Anuubis, Common Good, Jigsland, Parasang, Formenor, The United Republic of Westend, Tacotrees, Walfuglion, Tridinska, Glorious Existence, Dolphin-Antarctica, Guitermot, Lostromia, The Isle of Burgrass, Bucals Kagotoaion, Corbeil, Astra Prime, IthaquaCDN, Tofuya, Krajakhstan, RX-88, Bodusse, Santos-Dominius, Leukogeras, Parisitan, Condonohia, Svanland, Weyrland, Fallgriffin, Greynne, Ruidoso, Win Mints, Neulant, Wessssex, Ersapine, Marina Nova, Freday, Tsangenya, Shaktirajya, Twisted Duality, Imperio Sulamericano, Surinaspor, Burakis, Republic of Olamistan, Morala, Sadars, New Bon, Apaky, Paragon Utopia, Grand Republic of the Sun, Souzas, Nukt, Purrinda, Orhay, Corlum, Magnolia Paradise, Sagrea, Winter Aura, Great Acre, Cities, Q The Almighty, Lvsitanius, Roman East Indies, Tecuetlachtlaca, Hungarian Europe, Eidechse, Gottlands, Whelander, Novobritannia, Sniper Slayers, Haus Habsburg Osterreich, Vicerante, Holmani, Outer Scotiotland, Czecho-Slovakian Union, New Yoshiland, Dowaesk, Cryland, SPHRANTZES, Saronistan, Reino de Sousa, Pandaland III, El Facil, Lynier, The Greater Rizal, Thessalian, New Caterse, Zenith Genovia, Farophlosia, Rowdy, Athrid HullHund, Chichas, Romlania, Shackleduck, Wild lands of Tribe, East Swedesia, Mississagi, The Undivided, Brasiliks, Mucht, Haetonia, Red Neverwinter, Lionaidas, Nes Repuland, Dalian Republic, Gryphonian Alliance, Min-Su, BIteland, Frappe, Kiensu, Triestine, Corporate Wealthfare, Hoile, Apexiala, Xaeralto, Hanumandia, Elianio, Osmari, Hyzante, Plan Monland, Hrimland, Emigh Heljuu, The Passerine Islands, East Vermillion, Trasonov, Roiko, Infinite Star, and Gloomiville.