The Tribal Democratic Union of Champaign is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Piper Wright with a fair hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons, parental licensing program, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.373 billion Tribesmen enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urbana. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Champaignian economy, worth a remarkable 3,010 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 183,896 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare, and thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks. Crime is totally unknown. Champaign's national animal is the Otter, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Rastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, thieves find battery shops juicier targets than banks.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, in life full of care there is no time to stop and stare.
- : Champaign voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Freedom Of Association".
- : Champaign voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Champaign was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Champaign was reclassified from "Left-wing Utopia" to "Scandinavian Liberal Paradise".
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, the national guard is mobilized whenever a mother gets separated from her child at the mall.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, minority children spend hours bussing to schools miles away from home.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, wilderness-dwelling hermits are surprised to find railway stations on their front doorsteps.
- : Champaign voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Voting Equality for Freed Inmates"".
Endorsements Received: 81 » Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Archonina, Mirchusko, Condonohia, Nevafornia, The Undivided, Fujai, Gryphonian Alliance, Papercuts and Skittles, Westwind, Kittenlicious, Shaktirajya, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Liberillia, Atheist States of Philippines, Kisovec, Pandaland II, New Belia, Arnic, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Nieubasria, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Einherfell, Zoran, Fallen Iron Duke, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Marshalia, Volkason, The divisive isolationists, Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Dilber, Gracelantia, Samueliebox, Hamburg Neo, Holmani, The Free States of Gotham, Moriari, Arvladma, and 31 others.BIteland, Professor thomas, Aldesport, Wild Wild 100s, Orson Welles, Willow Gate, Plarland Amex, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Mackieron, The United Republic of Westend, DiscGolfLand, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Xicqy, Schlesien-Galizien, Arifiyyah, Schantan, Weratt, New Will Land, Marina Nova, Meone, The Anti-Social Socialists, KenyaAA, Lothundy, Tazzie, Av Libertas Vindex, Draggy, Rajtech, and Miraxandredoliaaxizogstan.