The Tribal Democratic Union of Champaign is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Piper Wright with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 16.956 billion Tribesmen enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Urbana. The average income tax rate is 99.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Champaignian economy, worth a remarkable 3,183 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is an impressive 187,780 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause, and every school is receiving a brand new eraser. Crime is totally unknown. Champaign's national animal is the Otter, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Rastafarianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Champaign was endorsed by The PɐɹƃuᴉuǝpɐɹɐɥɐW of Nagaraningrad.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, every school is receiving a brand new eraser.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, the Ministry of Health has reported a sharp increase in the incidence of delayed menopause.
- : Champaign voted against the World Assembly Resolution "On Interregional Recruitment".
- : Champaign voted for the World Assembly Resolution "World Assembly Border Policy".
- : Champaign was endorsed by The United Socialist States of Glorious Existence.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, the 'kind of scrawny' 500 meter hurdle is a popular event.
- : Following new legislation in Champaign, EpiPen sales have skyrocketed.
- : Champaign voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Imkiville".
Endorsements Received: 83 » Ashkan, Wickedly evil people, Archonina, Mirchusko, Condonohia, Nevafornia, The Undivided, Fujai, Gryphonian Alliance, Westwind, Kittenlicious, Shaktirajya, Crazy Waters, Sensorland, Ferroia, Great Sheriffdom, Liberillia, Atheist States of Philippines, Kisovec, Pandaland II, New Belia, Arnic, Akshireuya, Probablynotverygoodistan, Cro Magnon, Fuentana, Kiensu, Leukogeras, IndyCar Racing, Einherfell, Fallen Iron Duke, Mediobogdum, Nas Crustium, Anuubis, Volkason, The divisive isolationists, Grand Republic of the Sun, Giovanniland, Dilber, Hamburg Neo, Holmani, The Free States of Gotham, Moriari, Arvladma, BIteland, Professor thomas, Aldesport, Wild Wild 100s, Orson Welles, Willow Gate, and 33 others.Plarland Amex, Bhang Bhang Duc, Zuriath, Mackieron, The United Republic of Westend, DiscGolfLand, Lodiberdade, Eastern Bahia, Wellington Bingbong, Xicqy, Arifiyyah, Weratt, New Will Land, Marina Nova, The Anti-Social Socialists, Lothundy, Av Libertas Vindex, Draggy, Podium, The North American Assembly, Santos-Dominius, Kraboch, Terra Socialiste, Dowaesk, Acerola Orion, Larxia, Zoran, Sursum, Vlobbania, Mikano, Papercuts and Skittles, Glorious Existence, and Nagaraningrad.