|Leader||The Prime Minister|
|Animal||Red Eagle Reaper|
The Commonwealth of Chadderton is a massive, safe nation, ruled by The Prime Minister with an iron fist, and renowned for its vat-grown people, sprawling nuclear power plants, and keen interest in outer space. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 4.166 billion Chads are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Administration, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chadville. The average income tax rate is 95.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Chaddertonian economy, worth 804 trillion Kraus a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Tourism. Average income is an impressive 193,076 Kraus, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Police pull people off the street for even mentioning the word plane, international commentators accuse the nation of aggressive cultural imperialism, people can often be seen driving to work in war-surplus tanks, and motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Chadderton's national animal is the Red Eagle Reaper, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Chadderton, motorists must pay to enter inner-cities during peak hours.
- : Following new legislation in Chadderton, people can often be seen driving to work in war-surplus tanks.
- : Chadderton's influence in Door Monster Entertainment rose from "Contender" to "Instigator".
- : Following new legislation in Chadderton, international commentators accuse the nation of aggressive cultural imperialism.
- : Chadderton was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Corrupt Dictatorship".
- : Following new legislation in Chadderton, police pull people off the street for even mentioning the word plane.
- : Chadderton was reclassified from "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Following new legislation in Chadderton, citizens are tied down and forced to watch educational videos on empathy.
- : Following new legislation in Chadderton, the government is a proud sponsor of the National Gaming Association.
- : Chadderton was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Erithian.