The Cevlaian Corporate Colony of Cevlaian CORIS is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Wang Li with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, free-roaming dinosaurs, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless population of 1.422 billion Coreasians are rabid consumers, partly through choice and partly because the government tells them to and dissenters tend to vanish from their homes at night.
The tiny, corrupt, pro-business, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Industry and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Welfare and Environment receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of CORIS City. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 7.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Coreasian economy, worth 258 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is an impressive 181,488 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 527,131 per year while the poor average 49,460, a ratio of 10.7 to 1.
Graffiti graces every city's streets, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers, it is common to see Maxémon Trainer listed on Coreasian resumés, and Coreasian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect. Crime is a major problem. Cevlaian CORIS's national animal is the falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Super Capitalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cevlaian CORIS lodged a message on the The United Federations Regional Message Board.
- : Cevlaian CORIS was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and Highest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Cevlaian CORIS, Coreasian watches list strained wrists as a common side effect.
- : Following new legislation in Cevlaian CORIS, it is common to see Maxémon Trainer listed on Coreasian resumés.
- : Following new legislation in Cevlaian CORIS, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
- : Following new legislation in Cevlaian CORIS, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Following new legislation in Cevlaian CORIS, the credibility of anti-government demagogues is undermined by government claims that they smell like poo.
- : Cevlaian CORIS was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : Cevlaian CORIS was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : Cevlaian CORIS was endorsed by The Kingdom of Greater Pyrrhia.
Endorsements Received: 32 » Propagandistan, Voopmont, Empire of Dunist, Aidviet Union, Vooperian Paradise, Dabberwocky, Beatitas, Coryanhafflaruda, New Vooperis Area, Federated Communes of Cygnus X-1, Nagolronnoc, Velion, The New United Socialist Random Empire, The Almighty Space Dragons, Zoidia, Voopiria, Riptaria, Vivz, John Republic, BJMS, Greater Roman Italy, The Narwhalian Republic of the North, Blumeland, Love League, Hell and Unpeaceful Death, The Furry Commune, CommunistChina, Zargard, The people of schlusselvile, Niami, Orasil, and Greater Pantala.