The Cybernetic Consciousness of Cesatar is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Zeo Alighieri with an even hand, and renowned for its state-planned economy, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 9.827 billion Cesatarians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Crostan. The average income tax rate is 99.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Cesatarian economy, worth a remarkable 1,915 trillion Cesas a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Arms Manufacturing, and Furniture Restoration. Average income is an impressive 194,910 Cesas, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The government regularly publishes lengthy reports on its own excessive recordkeeping, families are only permitted to have one child, Zeo Alighieri's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners, and adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cesatar's national animal is the Pseudo-Dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Transhumanism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cesatar's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Cesatar's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, adult magazines are having a sales resurgence as internet anonymity disappears.
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, Zeo Alighieri's exquisite office door is replaced monthly due to angry petitioners.
- : Following new legislation in Cesatar, families are only permitted to have one child.
- : Cesatar was reclassified from "Left-Leaning College State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Cesatar was refounded in Balder.
- : Cesatar ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : Cesatar was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Smartest Citizens.
- : Cesatar's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".