|Leader||Gazzy G Pump|
The Most Serene Republic of Cervidaea is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Gazzy G Pump with an even hand, and notable for its unlimited-speed roads, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.64 billion Cervidaeans enjoy some of the most opulent lifestyles in the region, unless they are unemployed or working-class, in which case they are variously starving to death or crippled by easily preventable diseases.
The relatively small, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of bambiland. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 42.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Cervidaean economy, worth a remarkable 1,548 trillion hundoes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. Average income is an amazing 274,631 hundoes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 811,760 per year while the poor average 73,022, a ratio of 11.1 to 1.
Bambiland's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight, tough diplomacy is often best handled with a nutcracker, human pie shops continue to receive shipments of meat from Spleeny Rodd's, and wrongful arrests abound as 'criminals' blame the guy next to them. Crime is almost non-existent. Cervidaea's national animal is the communist, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cervidaea was endorsed by The Eco-Socialist Assembly of Davidianian.
- : Cervidaea was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Cervidaea was endorsed by The Republic of Brrrrr.
- : Following new legislation in Cervidaea, wrongful arrests abound as 'criminals' blame the guy next to them.
- : Cervidaea was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Disposable Incomes and the Top 10% for Largest Insurance Industry.
- : Cervidaea endorsed The Federation of Falconhedge.
- : Following new legislation in Cervidaea, human pie shops continue to receive shipments of meat from Spleeny Rodd's.
- : Following new legislation in Cervidaea, tough diplomacy is often best handled with a nutcracker.
- : Following new legislation in Cervidaea, bambiland's main city thoroughfare has been blocked by a row of leyland cypresses that mysteriously appeared overnight.
- : Following new legislation in Cervidaea, popular candidates who don't suffer last-second political scandals tend to get fished out of the Bambiland River.
Endorsements Received: 26 » Debussy, New Rogernomics, Treadwellia, The Sigometh Dynasty, Surd, Custadia, Nucular, The Gelseen Hegemony, Kryansk, Leonism, Burning Pants, Praenestia, Fluffiness, Wassily Universal Rifling Company, Americastrailia, Fortytipper, Islayth, The Islands of Colwell, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Alf53, Nimaric, Flasankia, Paulu, Falconhedge, Brrrrr, and Davidianian.