The Nuclear Republic of Cerma is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Alan Callahan with an even hand, and remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, daily referendums, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, hard-working, humorless population of 12.199 billion Cermen have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small, corrupt government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Industry, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Spirituality aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Top Hill. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cerman economy, worth a remarkable 4,214 trillion Letters a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an amazing 345,500 Letters, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
In musicals everybody's a little bit racist, warfare increasingly resembles a video game, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots, and police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Cerma's national animal is the American Lion, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cerma's influence in The Coalition of Democratic Nations rose from "Auxiliary" to "Negotiator".
- : Cerma was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Cerma was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : Cerma's influence in The Coalition of Democratic Nations rose from "Ambassador" to "Auxiliary".
- : Following new legislation in Cerma, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Cerma was endorsed by The Divine Imperium of Nokovo.
- : Cerma lodged a message on the The Coalition of Democratic Nations Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Cerma, private businesses are paving paradises to put up parking lots.
- : Following new legislation in Cerma, warfare increasingly resembles a video game.
- : Following new legislation in Cerma, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.