|Faith||Cephesian Orthodox Christianity|
|Animal||Cephesian Long-Haired Wolf|
The United Industrial Communes of Cephesylon is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Bukhahno Ivanovich with an even hand, and notable for its national health service, keen interest in outer space, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 3.551 billion Cephesians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Skopolis. The average income tax rate is 91.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Cephesylonian economy, worth 554 trillion Cefezties a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 156,243 Cefezties, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume, and gossip magazines have pictures of Bukhahno Ivanovich sunbathing on the beach with political rivals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cephesylon's national animal is the Cephesian Long-Haired Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Cephesian Orthodox Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cephesylon, gossip magazines have pictures of Bukhahno Ivanovich sunbathing on the beach with political rivals.
- : Following new legislation in Cephesylon, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Cephesylon, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Cephesylon, abortions are routinely performed in the nation's hospitals.
- : Cephesylon was endorsed by The Principality of Taigaria.
- : Cephesylon was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Cephesylon, torture is illegal.
- : Following new legislation in Cephesylon, the delay between passed legislation and real world implementation is often a decade or longer.
- : Cephesylon was endorsed by The Republic of Tristautte.
- : Following new legislation in Cephesylon, refugees from other nations are flocking to Cephesylon's border.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Alvero, Heisa, Mauvemarke, Appaloosa, Wileyshire, Gallifrax, Cuscatlan, Westerlies, Nuevo Burrito, Dekks, Venovica, Danera, New Andureo, Ashai, Bananaistan, Bartrandia, Syvis, Silabar, Belianel, Balkvla Islands, Cessnia, DankAss Communes, Djulio, Propatria, Maupedonia, La Pays De Soliel, Democratic Auharra-Thasa, The Wind Islands, Beticia, Caperrie Libre, Leguardiland, Agune, Sanatorio, Student Loan Debt, Daophi, Trippin Balls, The New Liberated California, Astleyton, Xingal, Ovskiland, Slotheria, Talamia, Lohanland, Requand, Fleur de la Mar, Yiffonia, Wolfitania, Aliesstan, Wu Wei Shan, Fleetwold, and 40 others.Alle Bria, Celle Franca, Prynh, Jeranse, Anudoreis, Norts Ale, Taliand, Phorus, Somalidania, Scientists Allied, An Tir Glas, Epitome, Basiliania, Numast, Za Kori, Of Bjara, Mik Jer Amear, Gervase, Wallacivia, Abyis, The Huskar Social Union, Szargia, Napoilia, Revolution Shoals, Drusaris, Varavano, Waltzlanden, Zuid-Neffren, Coolness, Roenland, Felscombe, Proteuso, Cuscus, Svafareyjar, Nchikhumbwa, Massatoosits, Liberals of America, Saminda, Tristautte, and Taigaria.