|Leader||Deputy Director Hayden Byerly|
The Everwandering Observer of Central Goncar is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Deputy Director Hayden Byerly with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-working, democratic population of 6.146 billion Central Goncarians are effectively ruled by a group of massive corporations, who run for political office and provide their well-off citizens with world-class goods and services. Their poorer citizens, however, are mostly starving to death while being urged to go out and get real jobs. The populace has reasonably extensive civil rights, although these are mostly aimed at allowing them to buy whatever they like.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Spirituality. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Jude. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 62.7%.
The very strong Central Goncarian economy, worth 244 trillion Chinexes a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Tourism. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 39,724 Chinexes, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 124,767 per year while the poor average 9,683, a ratio of 12.9 to 1.
Employers may fire workers without giving any reason, Central Goncar has designated Jude as its capital city, Deputy Director Hayden Byerly has just been declared ruler of Central Goncar in an international press conference, and Christianity has been named as Central Goncar's national religion. Crime, especially youth-related, is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Central Goncar's national animal is the Mexicix, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Central Goncar was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Central Goncar's influence in Democratic Socialist Assembly rose from "Zero" to "Sprat".
- : Central Goncar altered its national flag.
- : Central Goncar relocated from Lazarus to Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Central Goncar was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Central Goncar ceased to exist in Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Central Goncar changed its national faith to "Christianity".
- : Following new legislation in Central Goncar, Christianity has been named as Central Goncar's national religion.
- : Central Goncar changed its national leader to "Deputy Director Hayden Byerly".
- : Following new legislation in Central Goncar, Deputy Director Hayden Byerly has just been declared ruler of Central Goncar in an international press conference.