The People's Republic of Central Freedom is a small, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its burgeoning Dove population. The democratic, devout population of 20 million Central Freedomians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 34.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Central Freedomian economy, worth 802 billion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Book Publishing, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 40,115 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
The mining industry is making inroads into environmentally sensitive areas, military strategists are questioning the wisdom of subsidizing the economies of sworn enemies, the tenet of free speech is held dear, and citizens are enjoying a recent large cut in taxes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Central Freedom's national animal is the Dove, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Central Freedom was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : Central Freedom was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Central Freedom was endorsed by The 🐌🐚 Foreign Minister 🐚🐌 of Aumeltopia.
- : Central Freedom's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Central Freedom was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
- : Central Freedom was endorsed by The Queendom of 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121.
- : Central Freedom's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Central Freedom was endorsed by The Dropping National BUDGET of Lififul.
- : Central Freedom was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Republic of the Teutons.
- : Central Freedom's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
Endorsements Received: 19 » Erinor, Beepee, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Tsunamy, United States of Vietnam, Bawkie, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Volaworand, Luddinlande, Aidenfieeld, Paranoia, Hanguk-Nippon, Republic of the Teutons, Lififul, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sedunn, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, and New Briantown.