The Rogue Nation of Celtics bad is a small, orderly nation, remarkable for its compulsory military service, absence of drug laws, and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 36 million Celtics badians enjoy great individual freedoms in everything except elections, which, where they exist at all, are populist shams for a dictatorship government that has no intention of ever giving up power.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, well-organized government, or what there is of one, prioritizes Defense, although Education and Law & Order are also considered important, while Spirituality and International Aid are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 5.3%.
The strong Celtics badian economy, worth 2.08 trillion Ping Pongs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 57,876 Ping Pongs, but there is a vast disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 373,016 per year while the poor average 3,628, a ratio of 102 to 1.
Organ donation rates are among the lowest in the region, the latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, all recreational drugs are legal, and scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes. Crime is a major problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Celtics bad's national animal is the Goat.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Celtics bad's influence in Hiyamashu rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Celtics bad's influence in Hiyamashu rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Celtics bad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Drug Use and Most Extreme.
- : Celtics bad's influence in Hiyamashu rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : Celtics bad was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Unexpected Death Rate, Lowest Overall Tax Burden, and Highest Crime Rates and the Top 10% for Most Armed and Most Pro-Market.
- : Celtics bad altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in Celtics bad, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes.
- : Following new legislation in Celtics bad, all recreational drugs are legal.
- : Celtics bad lodged a message on the Hiyamashu Regional Message Board.
- : Celtics bad relocated from The North Pacific to Hiyamashu.