|Leader||Chancellor Marion De Biron SDP|
The Queendom of Celdonie is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Chancellor Marion De Biron SDP with an even hand, and notable for its ubiquitous missile silos, rampant corporate plagiarism, and anti-smoking policies. The compassionate, democratic population of 24.794 billion Celdonians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Bagatelle. The average income tax rate is 70.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Celdonian economy, worth a remarkable 2,440 trillion Celdo ₵s a year, is highly specialized and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 98,450 Celdo ₵s, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The military frequently holds bake sales to raise funds, Celdonie isn't what it used to be, the government is reining in public spending, and pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Celdonie's national animal is the Polar Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Celdonie endorsed The Kingdom of Suvanda.
- : Celdonie was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Bergundeurasia.
- : Following new legislation in Celdonie, pilots always remember to send their doctors a Maxxmas card.
- : Celdonie endorsed The Holy Empire of Bergundeurasia.
- : Celdonie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Trotterdam".
- : Celdonie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Legal Rights of Workers".
- : Celdonie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Frieden-und Freudenland".
- : Celdonie voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Freedom to Seek Medical Care II"".
- : Following new legislation in Celdonie, the government is reining in public spending.
- : Celdonie was endorsed by The Republic of Duraludon.
Endorsements Received: 20 » Paramountica, Canovia, Columbia-Jefferson, Victoria Harbor, Nosautempopulus, Philanialle, Jersey Republic, Cascadla, Nileia, Bachover, Ottoland of Future, Mocalistan, The New Palaces, Metropolitan Francais, Takamia, Somerania, Crazybloxian Empire, Bauscland, Duraludon, and Bergundeurasia.