The Terra Valley Admin of Cela is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its smutty television, state-planned economy, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.079 billion Celans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Muiror. The average income tax rate is 73.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Celan economy, worth 48.5 trillion notes a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Basket Weaving, Information Technology, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 44,918 notes, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
An endless multinational bureaucracy connects the Red Bloc, politicians are often found scavenging bins at night to supplement their income, tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, and the government has ordered a moratorium on referenda. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cela's national animal is the white-tailed deer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Cela's influence in Terra Valley rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : Cela removed the tag "Eco-Friendly" from Terra Valley.
- : Cela added the tag "Conservative" to Terra Valley.
- : Cela removed the tag "Socialist" from Terra Valley.
- : Cela removed the tag "Communist" from Terra Valley.
- : Cela removed the tag "Anti-Fascist" from Terra Valley.
- : Cela removed the tag "Anarchist" from Terra Valley.
- : Cela aborted construction of embassies between Terra Valley and Monarchist and Democratic Alliance.
- : Cela added the tag "Socialist" to Terra Valley.
- : Cela added the tag "Anarchist" to Terra Valley.