|Leader||Chairman Macchio Neskov|
The People's Republic of Cedoria is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by Chairman Macchio Neskov with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and national health service. The compassionate, cynical, humorless population of 11.738 billion Cedorians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The large, corrupt, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Poras. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Cedorian economy, worth a remarkable 4,582 trillion Cedorian Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Beef-Based Agriculture. Average income is an amazing 390,406 Cedorian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Many marriages go virtually unconsummated, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, and the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Cedoria's national animal is the Giant Panda, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is State Atheism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, the wealthiest parts of the country receive the most government spending.
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
- : Cedoria was endorsed by The People's Republic of The Blackcat Isles.
- : Cedoria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibit Private Prisons".
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, mothers are routinely abandoning their children in the name of women's rights.
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, many marriages go virtually unconsummated.
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, it is popularly believed that "cheese every day keeps disaster away".
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, therapists can always squeeze in another house-call.
- : Following new legislation in Cedoria, running away is an essential part of the elite forces' hand-to-hand training.
- : Cedoria lodged a message on the The Leftist Assembly Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 12 » Hakvik, Mexican Communists, Kawany, Henchikurin, Kavagrad, Argentigrad, Bryth, Gokoku, The Tohjo Empire, Gonzosia, Socialist and Democratic Borealia, and The Blackcat Isles.